Feedback in action: Select multiple slides in PowerPoint for iOS
My name is Ekta Dwivedy and I am a Program Manager on the PowerPoint team. I’m excited to share some news about a new capability that we are bringing to PowerPoint for iOS. In fact, it has been one of the most requested features on UserVoice.
As the saying goes, it’s better to work smarter not harder. So reusing slides you’ve drafted before or using them as a starting point is a smart thing to do. Up until now, you could only copy one slide at a time. Well, the wait is over! You can now select multiple slides at a time and then complete a number of actions on them at once, such as copy, paste, duplicate, or share.
How it works
1. Open a presentation that contains multiple slides that you want to take action on.
2. Press and hold the thumbnail for the first slide you want to select, and then tap on each of the remaining slides you want to take action on.
3. Tap the command or commands you want:
Scenarios to try
Select multiple slides, and:
- Copy them, and then paste them into a new presentation.
- Duplicate them, and then modify them.
- Hide them.
Multiselect mode is available in PowerPoint for iOS (iPhone and iPad) to Insiders running Version 2.34 (20012701) or later.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, you can submit them using the Help > Feedback menu. Learn more about what other information you should include in your feedback to ensure it’s actionable and reaches the right people. We’re excited to hear from you!
With the Office Insider newsletter, you can get the information latest information about Insider features in your inbox once a month! Head to https://insider.office.com/newsletter to sign up!
Comments are closed.